DUBLIN, November 16, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Smart Kitchen Appliances Market Research Report by Product, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global smart kitchen appliances market size has been estimated to be $ 18.51 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 21.29 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.34% reaching $ 43.60 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the smart kitchen appliance market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while keeping abreast of the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the news gathered helps the supplier understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of key vendors and innovation profiles in the global smart kitchen appliances market including AB Electrolux, Anova Culinary, Arovast Corporation (Cosori), Home Brava, Inc., BSH Hausgerate GmbH, Dongbu Daewoo Electronics Corporation, Drop, Haier Group, Hamilton Beach, Hestan, iDevices, LLC, Instant Brands Inc., Kenmore, Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Miele & Cie. KG, Panasonic Corporation, Revolution Cooking, LLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Tovala, Umbra, Uncommon Goods LLC, Whirlpool Corporation, WLabs. and Zwilling JA Henckels AG.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global smart kitchen appliances market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global smart kitchen appliances market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global smart kitchen appliances market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global smart kitchen appliances market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global smart kitchen appliances market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global smart kitchen appliances market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global smart kitchen appliances market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Rise in disposable income and adoption of smart connected objects
5.2.2. Strong penetration of advanced technologies such as IoT and AI
5.2.3. Growing acceptance of smart kitchen appliances on a personal or business level
5.2.4. Consumer Preferences for Energy Efficient Kitchen Appliances
5.3.1. Expensive compared to existing kitchen appliances
5.3.2. Reliable concern with Internet security protocols
5.4.1. Growing Trend and Attraction of Smart Homes in Developed and Developing Economies
5.4.2. Advances in freestanding kitchen appliances
5.5.1. Problems in connectivity and home hub apps
6. Smart Kitchen Appliances Market, By Product
6.2. Smart cookware and cooktops
6.3. Smart dishwashers
6.4. Smart ovens
6.5. Smart refrigerators
6.6. Smart scales and thermometers
7. Smart Kitchen Appliances Market, By Application
8. United States Smart Kitchen Appliance Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Smart Kitchen Appliance Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East and the African market for smart kitchen appliances
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. AB Electrolux
12.2. Culinary Anova
12.3. Arovast Company (Cosori)
12.4. Home Brava, Inc.
12.5. BSH Hausgerate GmbH
12.6. Dongbu Daewoo Electronics Corporation
12.8. Haier Group
12.9. Hamilton Beach
12.11. iDevices, LLC
12.12. Instant Marks Inc.
12.14. Koninklijke Philips NV
12.15. LG Electronics Inc.
12.16. Miele & Cie KG
12.17. Panasonic Corporation
12.18. Revolution Kitchen, LLC
12.19. Robert Bosch GmbH
12.20. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
12.23. Uncommon Products LLC
12.24. Whirlpool Company
12.26. Zwilling JA Henckels SA
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ghg86s
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets