DUBLIN, November 16, 2021– (BUSINESS WIRE) – The report “Smart Kitchen Appliances Market Research Report by Product, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global smart kitchen appliances market size was estimated at USD 18.51 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 21.29 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.34% to reach USD 43.60 billion of by 2026.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the smart kitchen appliance market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while keeping abreast of the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the news gathered helps the supplier understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global smart kitchen appliances market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global smart kitchen appliances market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global smart kitchen appliances market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global smart kitchen appliances market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global smart kitchen appliances market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global smart kitchen appliances market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global smart kitchen appliances market?
Rise in disposable income and adoption of smart connected objects
Strong penetration of advanced technologies such as IoT and AI
Growing acceptance of smart kitchen appliances on a personal or business level
Consumer Preferences for Energy Efficient Kitchen Appliances
Arovast Company (Cosori)
Brava House, Inc.
BSH Hausgerate GmbH
Dongbu Daewoo Electronics Corporation
Instant Marks Inc.
Koninklijke Philips NV
LG Electronics Inc.
Miele & Cie KG
Revolution Kitchen, LLC
Robert Bosch GmbH
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Uncommon Products LLC
Zwilling JA Henckels SA
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ew3ual
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211116005706/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900